The Parrot QueenThe Parrot Queen (2011) - Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 417 times total.
- Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Radical Sheep Productions, zinc Rowe Productions, Bell Broadcast, New Media Fund
- Animation Studio: Mercury Filmworks
- Distributed by: Disney Jr.
- Cartoon Characters: Stella, Sam, Felix.
- Voice Actors: Rachel Marcus, Miles Johnson, Tony Daniels.
- Produced By Anne-Sophie Brieger.
- Written By Robert Ardiel, Marie-Louise Gay.
- Music: Trevor Yuie, Jody Colero.
- First Aired on December 31, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch as nine-year-old Stella, the irrepressible redhead, and her slightly apprehensive four-year-old blond brother Sam take on the wonders of the world and explore the endearing, intimate scenes of young childhood. The series also features Stella... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Parrot Queen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Parrot Queen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!