Scarecrows and PumpkinsScarecrows and Pumpkins (2011) - Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 264 times total.
- Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Radical Sheep Productions, zinc Rowe Productions, Bell Broadcast, New Media Fund
- Animation Studio: Mercury Filmworks
- Distributed by: Disney Jr.
- Cartoon Characters: Stella, Sam, Felix.
- Voice Actors: Rachel Marcus, Miles Johnson, Tony Daniels.
- Produced By Anne-Sophie Brieger.
- Written By Robert Ardiel, Marie-Louise Gay.
- Music: Trevor Yuie, Jody Colero.
- First Aired on December 31, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch as nine-year-old Stella, the irrepressible redhead, and her slightly apprehensive four-year-old blond brother Sam take on the wonders of the world and explore the endearing, intimate scenes of... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scarecrows and Pumpkins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!