Moleman MenaceMoleman Menace (1966) - Space Kidettes Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1031 times total.
- Space Kidettes Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Snoopy, Scooter, Jennie, Count Down, Pupstar, Captain Skyhook, Static.
- Voice Actors: Chris Allen, Lucille Bliss, Janet Waldo, Don Messick, Daws Butler.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on September 10, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Space Kidettes land on a strange planet, where they are pursued by the evil Moleman. They meet a little blue alien who helps them escape.
Cartoon Production Information:
Take a group of kids, put them together, and before the day is over, they'll inevitably form a club. The Space Kidettes were no different than other children, except that their clubhouse was located... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Moleman Menace? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!