...In Love and War...In Love and War (2012) Season 1 Episode 109- Green Lantern: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 462 times total.
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, DC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Reel FX Creative Studios, Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Ganthet, Jonathan Adams (Atrocitus), Sayd, Aya/Amala Rev, Appa Ali Apsa, Biara Rev, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Zilius Zox, Kilowog, Shyir Rev, Razer.
- Voice Actors: Ian Abercrombie, Jonathan Adams, Susanne Blakeslee, Grey DeLisle, Brian George, Jennifer Hale, Josh Keaton, Tom Kenny; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Sam Liu.
- Produced By Giancarlo Volpe, Jim Krieg, Bruce Timm, Sam Register, Susan Ward.
- Written By Andrew Robinson.
- Music: Frederik Wiedmann.
- Editor: Ernie Altbacker, James Krieg.
- First Aired on April 28, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Hal, Kilowog, Razer, and Aya are saved by a different type of Lantern Corps from an invading space monster. Grateful for their rescue, the Star Sapphires, whose power comes from the violet energy of love, invite everyone to their homeworld Zamaron. It turns out,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based upon the DC Comics super hero, the series is an all-new CG animated action series from Warner Bros. As Earth's Green Lantern, Hal Jordan is used to being in dangerous situations- but he's never faced anything like this! Set at the farthest... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "...In Love and War" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about ...In Love and War? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!