Mr BigMr Big (2004) Season 1 Episode 18- Little Red Tractor Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 203 times total.
- Little Red Tractor Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Little Entertainment Group.
Produced For: Entertainment Rights
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Little Red Tractor, Stan, Daisy, Veronica, Patch, Big Blue, Harvey, Mr Jones, Thomas, Stumpy, Elsie, Nipper, Ryan, Amy, Mr Turvey, Mrs Turvey, Walter, Nicola, Leo, Sparky, Rusty.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Tompkinson, Derek Griffiths, Jimmy Hibbert, Beth Chalmers, Shireen Shah, Florence Jones, Euan Dick, Stewart Majkowski, Francis Maloney; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Russell Haigh.
- Produced By Keith Littler, Theresa Plummer-Andrews, Oliver Ellis, Ian Gordon.
- Animated By Laurie Sitzia, Grant Maisey.
- Written By Russell Haigh, Jimmy Hibbert, Keith Littler, James Mason, Colin Reeder, Peter Tye.
- Music: Michael Cross, Stan Cullimore.
- Editor: Fred Tay.
- First Aired on June 18, 2004.
- Originally Aired on BBC2 (UK), Cbeebies.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom
The word is out that the legendary fish Mr Big has been spotted at Heron Wood Lake.
Cartoon Production Information:
Follow the exciting adventures of Little Red Tractor, who proves that you don't have to be the biggest to be the best. With the highest-quality stop-frame model animation, Little Red Tractor follows the adventures of a small and fearless tractor and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mr Big. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mr Big? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!