Hollywood DogHollywood Dog (1990) - Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 609 times total.
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stone Television, Sleepy Hollow Productions, Lorimar Television
- Animation Studio: Murakami Wolf Swenson Films
- Distributed by: Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Hollywood Dog.
Live Action: Bodine Frank, Duane, Tyler.
- Voice Actors: Hank Azaria.
Live Action: Tim Ryan, Raymond O'Connor, Matthew Brooks, Conchata Ferrell, Lenora May, Shannon Tweed, Jackie Gonneau; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Dear, Richard T. Schor, Patricia J. Earnest.
- Produced By Gilbert Adler, Marcus Keys, Seth Greenland, Cheryl Abood, Sam Cornell, John Kafka, Laura Schrock.
- Animated By Dave Bossert, Kimie Calvert, Jesse Cosio, Ruth Kissane, Ruth Elliott, Ethan Kanfer, Bob Koch, Leticia Lichtwardt, Shelley Gillespie, Noriko Hawks, Dene Ann Heming, Peggy Nakaguchi; more Animators ...
- Written By Bob Keyes, Chris Langham, Seth Greenland, Laura Schrock, R.P. Overmyer.
- Music: Gary S. Scott.
- Editor: Noelle Imperato, Pamela Winn-Barnett.
- First Aired on July 25, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
TV pilot. Live action with animated dog. The title role marked Hank Azaria's first voice work in animation, and his sole voice work before The Simpsons:
"I really fell into it. One of the first jobs I got in L.A., before Family Ties even,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hollywood Dog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hollywood Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!