To Squeak Or Not To SqueakTo Squeak Or Not To Squeak (2012) Season 1 Episode 21-B- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 252 times total.
- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Brown Bag Films, Disney Channel
- Animation Studio: Brown Bag Films
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television, Disney Channel, Disney Junior
- Cartoon Characters: Doc McStuffins, Hallie, Lambie, Stuffy, Chilly, Donny McStuffins, Mom McStuffins, Dad McStuffins.
- Voice Actors: Kiara Muhammad, Loretta Devine, Lara Jill Miller, Robbie Rist, Jess Harnell, Jaden Betts, Kim Brooks, Gary Anthony Williams; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Gillian Higgins, Theresa Mayer, Cathal Gaffney, Chris Nee.
- Animated By Shane Collins, Richard Keane.
- Written By Chris Nee.
- Music: Stuart Kollmorgen, China Anne McClain.
- Editor: Seamus O'Toole.
- First Aired on July 20, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 21-B
- Season: 1
- Ireland / U.S.A.
Doc helps a plastic toy duck get his voice back after his squeaker pops out.
Cartoon Production Information:
Doc McStuffins is an imaginative animated series about six-year-old Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, who communicates with and heals stuffed animals and toys out of her backyard clinic. The series highlights the importance of taking care of oneself and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of To Squeak Or Not To Squeak. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Squeak Or Not To Squeak? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!