Ben / Anna Split!
Alternate Title: Ben-Anna SplitBen / Anna Split! (Ben-Anna Split) (2012) Season 1 Episode 07-A- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 529 times total.
- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Brown Bag Films, Disney Channel
- Animation Studio: Brown Bag Films
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television, Disney Channel, Disney Junior
- Cartoon Characters: Doc McStuffins, Hallie, Lambie, Stuffy, Chilly, Donny McStuffins, Mom McStuffins, Dad McStuffins, Ben, Anna, Alma.
- Voice Actors: Kiara Muhammad, Loretta Devine, Lara Jill Miller, Robbie Rist, Jess Harnell, Jaden Betts, Kim Brooks, Gary Anthony Williams; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Maria Estrada, Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Gillian Higgins, Theresa Mayer, Cathal Gaffney, Chris Nee.
- Animated By Shane Collins, Richard Keane.
- Music: Stuart Kollmorgen, China Anne McClain.
- Editor: Seamus O'Toole.
- First Aired on March 30, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Ireland / U.S.A.
When Doc's huggy monkey doll Ben loses the velcro patch that attaches him to his sister Anna, Doc glues it back on and tells him that he will have to stay in the clinic overnight while it dries. Ben and Anna learn they have to spend the night apart while Ben is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Doc McStuffins is an imaginative animated series about six-year-old Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, who communicates with and heals stuffed animals and toys out of her backyard clinic. The series highlights the importance of taking care of oneself and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ben / Anna Split!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ben / Anna Split!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!