Tea Party TantrumTea Party Tantrum (2012) Season 1 Episode 03-A- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 433 times total.
- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Brown Bag Films, Disney Channel
- Animation Studio: Brown Bag Films
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television, Disney Channel, Disney Junior
- Cartoon Characters: Doc McStuffins, Hallie, Lambie, Stuffy, Chilly, Donny McStuffins, Mom McStuffins, Dad McStuffins, Emmie, Susie Sunshine.
- Voice Actors: Kiara Muhammad, Loretta Devine, Lara Jill Miller, Robbie Rist, Jess Harnell, Jaden Betts, Kim Brooks, Gary Anthony Williams, Kylee Anderson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Maria Estrada, Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Gillian Higgins, Theresa Mayer, Cathal Gaffney, Chris Nee.
- Animated By Shane Collins, Richard Keane.
- Music: Stuart Kollmorgen, China Anne McClain.
- Editor: Seamus O'Toole.
- First Aired on March 26, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Ireland / U.S.A.
Doc examines a friend, Susie Sunshine, to discover why she is being so cranky during her tea party. Doc treats the cranky doll and suggests that she get more sleep.
Cartoon Production Information:
Doc McStuffins is an imaginative animated series about six-year-old Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, who communicates with and heals stuffed animals and toys out of her backyard clinic. The series highlights... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tea Party Tantrum. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tea Party Tantrum? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!