It's A SpongeBob Christmas!It's A SpongeBob Christmas! (2012) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 54 times this month, and 2227 times total.
- Animation Studio: NickToon Productions
- Cartoon Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Robot SpongeBob, Gary, Patchy the Pirate, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, Sheldon Plankton, Pearl Krabs, Mrs. Puff, Karen the Computer Wife, Potty the Parrot, Santa Claus.
- Voice Actors: Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, Carolyn Lawrence, Mr. Lawrence, Lori Alan, Mary Jo Catlett, Jill Talley, Paul Tibbitt; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mark Caballero, Seamus Walsh.
- Written By Luke Brookshier, Marc Ceccarelli, Derek Iversen.
- Awards: Winner, Annie Award, Character Animation in an Animated Television/Broadcast Production, Forrest Savelen, 2013, Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Television Production For Children, 2013; more Awards ...
- Originally Released on November 23, 2012.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Production Number: 175
- Season: 8
See SpongeBob as you never have before! Your favorite characters embark on the biggest Christmas adventure ever. Plankton vows to get his Christmas wish -- the Krabby Patty formula -- by turning everyone in Bikini Bottom bad by feeding them his special... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Nickelodeon's first full-length stop-motion animated special is inspired by the classic Rankin/Bass (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town) specials, and the popular SpongeBob song released in 2009, "Don't Be a Jerk,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of It's A SpongeBob Christmas! . If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's A SpongeBob Christmas! ? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!