What's Up Doc(umentary)What's Up Doc(umentary) (2008) Season 1 Episode 24- The Pinky and Perky Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 165 times total.
- The Pinky and Perky Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DQ Entertainment, Method Films, Picture Production Company, Pinky and Perky Enterprises
- Distributed by: Granada International
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, Perky, Tara, Vera, Tamara, Wilberforce, KT, Eric, Morton Frog, Powerpig, Porker, Simon Cow, Sir Percival.
- Voice Actors: David Holt, Duncan Wisbey, Ella Kenion, Niky Wardley, Jimmy Hibbert, Teresa Gallagher, Steve Brody, Dan Renton Skinner, Kevin Bishop; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Cyril Adam, Julien Charles, Patricia Magniez.
- Produced By Ruth Fielding, Vincent De Mul, David Willing, Vanessa Kowalczyk, Sally Marchant, Albert Sharpe, Camilla Deakin, Steve O'Pray, Alexis Vonarb; more Producers ...
- Written By Ian Carney, Mark Daydy, Alan Gilbey, Joel Jessup, Darren Jones, Simon Jowett, Sally Marchant, Oriane Messina, Fay Rusling, Deborah Scott-Lovric; more Writers ...
- Music: Ben Lee-Delisle, Glen Gregory.
- Editor: Laurent Blot, Deelan Sital.
- First Aired on November 24, 2008.
- Originally Aired on CBBC (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom / France / India
Perky hires Cameron the Chameleon to make a film about a day in the life of a megastar.
Cartoon Production Information:
3D CGI-animated update of the 1957-1973 BBC puppet series "Pinky and Perky."
Pinky and Perky are a pair of piglets who have just been given their big break in showbiz: their own children's television show.
Sorry, we do not have a video of What's Up Doc(umentary). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What's Up Doc(umentary)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!