Why I Hate GymWhy I Hate Gym (2012) Season 1 Episode 106- Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 1436 times total.
- Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus.
- Voice Actors: Drake Bell, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By Jeff Allen, Gary Hartle.
- Produced By Brian Michael Bendis, Paul Dini, Steven T. Seagle, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, Duncan Rouleau.
- Written By Man of Action, Joe Fallon.
- First Aired on April 29, 2012.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Taskmaster goes undercover and infiltrates Peter's school to seek out Spider-Man. Spider-Man and White Tiger must put their differences aside and find a way to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Announced by President of Marvel Animation Eric S. Rollman as a 26-episode series. The centerpiece of an upcoming Marvel programming block on Disney XD, this series follows Peter Parker who, as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Why I Hate Gym? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!