Octonauts And The Great Penguin RaceOctonauts And The Great Penguin Race (2010) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 115 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Silvergate Media, Brown Bag Films, Chorion
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Barnacles, Kwazii, Peso, Professor Inkling, Dr Shellington, Tweak, Dashi, Tunip the Vegimal.
- Voice Actors: Simon Greenall, Ross Breen, Rob Rackstraw, Paul Panting, Keith Wickham, Jo Wyatt, Teresa Gallagher, Michael C. Murphy.
- Directed By Darragh O'Connell, Monica Kruse, Lars Julio Muri, Henry Lenardin-Madden; more Directors ...
- Produced By Adam Idelson, Karen Ialacci, Gillian Higgins, Kurt Mueller, Stephanie Simpson, Cathal Gaffney, Darragh O'Connell, Jackie Edwards, Michael C. Murphy; more Producers ...
- Written By Billy Aronson, Carin Greenberg Baker, Glen Berger, Ian Carney, Cydne Clark, Cusi Cram, Sarah Durkee, Steve Granat, Jonathan Greenberg; more Writers ...
- Music: Darren Hendley.
- Editor: Alan Moran, Seamus O'Toole.
- Originally Released on December 13, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cbeebies.
- Running Time: 23 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Ireland / United Kingdom
Peso competes in an annual tournament, the Iron Clam Competition.
Cartoon Production Information:
Christmas Special CGI animation. Based on the children's books written by Vicki Wong and Michael C. Murphy of Meomi Design Inc. A team of adventure heroes dive into action whenever there is trouble... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Octonauts And The Great Penguin Race. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Octonauts And The Great Penguin Race? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!