Octonauts And The Walrus ChiefOctonauts And The Walrus Chief (2010) Season 1 Episode 4- Octonauts Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 288 times total.
- Octonauts Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Silvergate Media, Brown Bag Films, Chorion
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Barnacles, Kwazii, Peso, Professor Inkling, Dr Shellington, Tweak, Dashi, Tunip the Vegimal.
- Voice Actors: Simon Greenall, Ross Breen, Rob Rackstraw, Paul Panting, Keith Wickham, Jo Wyatt, Teresa Gallagher, Michael C. Murphy.
- Directed By Darragh O'Connell, Monica Kruse, Lars Julio Muri, Henry Lenardin-Madden; more Directors ...
- Produced By Adam Idelson, Karen Ialacci, Gillian Higgins, Kurt Mueller, Stephanie Simpson, Cathal Gaffney, Darragh O'Connell, Jackie Edwards, Michael C. Murphy; more Producers ...
- Written By Billy Aronson, Carin Greenberg Baker, Glen Berger, Ian Carney, Cydne Clark, Cusi Cram, Sarah Durkee, Steve Granat, Jonathan Greenberg; more Writers ...
- Music: Darren Hendley.
- Editor: Alan Moran, Seamus O'Toole.
- First Aired on October 07, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cbeebies.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Ireland / United Kingdom
Barnacles and Kwazii sneak into a dangerous walrus colony to get back Peso's medical kit.
Cartoon Production Information:
CGI animation. Based on the children's books written by Vicki Wong and Michael C. Murphy of Meomi Design Inc. A team of adventure heroes dive into action whenever there is trouble under the sea. In a fleet of aquatic vehicles, they rescue amazing... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Octonauts And The Walrus Chief. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Octonauts And The Walrus Chief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!