C'est Quoi l'idée? (Series)
English Title: What's the Big Idea?C'est Quoi l'idée? (Series) (What's the Big Idea?) (2012) - C'est Quoi l'idée? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 562 times total.
- C'est Quoi l'idée? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Planet Nemo Animation, Motion Magic, Skyline
- Animation Studio: Butterfly Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Planet Nemo Animation, Xilam Animation
- Directed By Tanguy De Kermel, Reignier Rampangajouw.
- Produced By Frédéric Puech.
- Written By Alan Gilbey, Steve Middleton, Clare Bradley.
- Awards: Creativity Award, Seoul Animation Festival, 2011.
- First Aired about 2012.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK), Cbeebies, France 3 (France).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
A show about philosophy for pre-schoolers.
Cartoon Production Information:
Developed from a best-selling series of French children's books "Le Livre Des Grands Contraires Philosophiques", by Oscar Brenifier and Jacques Després.
This TV series is scheduled to run for 52 episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of C'est Quoi l'idée? (Series). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about C'est Quoi l'idée? (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!