Beware My Power: Part Two
Alternate Title: Green Lantern's Light, Part TwoBeware My Power: Part Two (Green Lantern's Light, Part Two) (2011) Season 1 Episode 102- Green Lantern: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 370 times total.
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, DC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Reel FX Creative Studios, Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Ganthet, Jonathan Adams (Atrocitus), Sayd, Aya/Amala Rev, Appa Ali Apsa, Biara Rev, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Zilius Zox, Kilowog, Shyir Rev, Razer.
- Voice Actors: Ian Abercrombie, Jonathan Adams, Susanne Blakeslee, Grey DeLisle, Brian George, Jennifer Hale, Josh Keaton, Tom Kenny; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Sam Liu, Rick Morales.
- Produced By Giancarlo Volpe, Jim Krieg, Bruce Timm, Sam Register, Susan Ward.
- Written By Jim Krieg, Ernie Altbacker.
- Music: Frederik Wiedmann.
- Editor: Ernie Altbacker, James Krieg.
- First Aired on November 11, 2011. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Ace test pilot Hal Jordan, who leads a secret life as Earth's guardian Green Lantern, is called back to Oa. Searching for the culprits behind a series of Green... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based upon the DC Comics super hero, the series is an all-new CG animated action series from Warner Bros. As Earth's Green Lantern, Hal Jordan is used to being in dangerous situations- but he's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beware My Power: Part Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!