Auld AcquaintanceAuld Acquaintance (2012) Season 1 Episode 126- Young Justice Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 431 times total.
- Young Justice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: MOI Animation, Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mark Desmond, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Dubbilex, Dick Grayson/Robin, Conner Kent/Superboy, Clark Kent/Superman, Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad, J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, Wally West/Kid Flash, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Bruce Greenwood, Phil LaMarr, Jesse McCartney, Nolan North, Khary Payton.
- Directed By Michael Chang & Lauren Montgomery.
- Produced By Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti, Sam Register.
- Written By Greg Weisman.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis.
- First Aired on April 21, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
December 31: The Team arrive at the Cave, and are informed by Batman that Red Arrow is a Roy Harper clone who replaced the original 3 years ago and has tried to betray the Justice League to Vandal Savage. Just as Red Tornado tries to infect Aqualad with Starro... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In Young Justice, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over- to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you're not just a normal teenager? What if you're a teenage superhero? Are you ready to join the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Auld Acquaintance. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Auld Acquaintance? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!