BountyBounty (2012) Season 4 Episode 86- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 206 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Asajj Ventress, Boba Fett, Bossk, Kage Warriors, Major Rigosso, Oked, Krismo Sodi, Guard, Otua Blank, Latts Razzi, Dengar, Pluma Sodi, Bartender, Highsinger, Embo.
- Voice Actors: Nika Futterman, Daniel Logan, Dee Bradley Baker, Tom Kane, Ben Diskin, Clare Grant, Simon Pegg, Meredith Salenger; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kyle Dunlevy.
- Produced By Cary Silver, Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Katie Lucas.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on March 02, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
Who we are never changes, who we think we are does. An aimless Asajj Ventress joins a team of bounty hunters under the leadership of young Boba Fett. On an alien world, they undertake a dangerous but profitable mission that tests the limits of their skills, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season four was also called, "Battle Lines." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bounty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bounty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!