MassacreMassacre (2012) Season 4 Episode 85- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 261 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mother Talzin, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous, Battle Droids, Count Dooku, Karis, Old Daka, Luce, Nightsisters.
- Voice Actors: Barbara Goodson, Nika Futterman, Matthew Wood, Corey Burton, Catherine Taber, Kathleen Gati, Cara Pifko, Jaime King; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steward Lee.
- Produced By Cary Silver, Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Katie Lucas.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on February 24, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 85
- Season: 4
One must let go of the past to hold on to the future. Count Dooku is determined to have revenge against the Nightsisters of Dathomir after their betrayal. General Grievous launches an all-out droid attack against the magic-wielding witches, and Mother Talzin and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season four was also called, "Battle Lines." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Massacre" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Massacre? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!