Crisis On NabooCrisis On Naboo (2012) Season 4 Episode 84- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 303 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Rako Hardeen, Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, Count Dooku, Chancellor Palpatine, Padmé Amidala, Twazzi, Moralo Eval, Ahsoka Tano, Embo, Yoda, Derrown, Techs.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Terrence "T.C." Carson.
- Directed By Danny Keller.
- Produced By Cary Silver, Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Brent Friedman.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on February 10, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 84
- Season: 4
Trust is the greatest of gifts, but it must be earned. The Chancellor travels to Naboo to preside over a public ceremony, guarded by Jedi Knights. Dooku and his bounty hunters -- including an undercover Obi-Wan Kenobi -- launch their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season four was also called, "Battle Lines." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Crisis On Naboo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crisis On Naboo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!