Friends And EnemiesFriends And Enemies (2012) Season 4 Episode 82- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 242 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Rako Hardeen, Cad Bane, Count Dooku, Moralo Eval, Bartender, Anakin Skywalker, Pablo, Chancellor Palpatine, Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Nikto Guard, Mace Windu, Female Twi'lek, Sy Snootles, Hutt Henchman, Yoda.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Corey Burton, Stephen Stanton, Matt Lanter, Ian Abercrombie, Ashley Eckstein, Dee Bradley Baker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bosco Ng.
- Produced By Cary Silver, Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Brent Friedman.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on January 27, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
Anakin pursues a disguised Obi-Wan and Cad Bane, who flee across the galaxy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Season four was also called, "Battle Lines." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Friends And Enemies" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Friends And Enemies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!