The Lion And The UnicornThe Lion And The Unicorn (1988) - Rub A Dub Dub Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Rub A Dub Dub Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- David Yates Productions, Media Home Entertainment
- Voice Actors: Madeline Bell, John Telfer.
- Directed By Alan Rogers.
- Produced By David Yates, Joe Wolf.
- Animated By Peter Lang.
- Music: Benni Lees.
- Editor: Louise Carter.
- First Aired on August 23, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ITV (UK).
- United Kingdom / U.S.A.
Series of animated nursery rhymes updated with pop music.
Cartoon Production Information:
Although an estimated 25 episodes were made, only seven seem to have been aired.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lion And The Unicorn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!