Pitched Battle Of The Great Wall TrainPitched Battle Of The Great Wall Train (2010) Season 1 Episode 119- Hero: 108 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1072 times total.
- Hero: 108 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mike Young Productions, Cartoon Network International, Gamania, Moonscoop Entertainment
- Distributed by: Taffy Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Wu Sung, Human Man, Chang San, Commander ApeTrully, Mr. No Hands, Mighty Ray, High Roller, Jumpy Ghostface, Sparky White, Lin Chung, Parrot King, Sparky Black, Mystique Sonia.
- Voice Actors: Eric Bauza, Ian James Corlett, Brian Drummond, Andrew Francis, Adrian Petriw, Kelly Sheridan.
- Directed By Trevor Wall, Pongo Kou.
- Produced By Bill Schultz, Rita Street.
- Animated By Jeffrey Imutan, Rafael L. Navarro, Tyree Dillihay.
- Written By Kent Redeker.
- Music: John McPhillips.
- First Aired on March 23, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Wu Sung and Parrot King set out to find strong herbs and avoid an outbreak of dental problems at Big Green. In their search, they come across the Great Wall Train of the Tiger Tribe and must act quickly to rescue the humans being taken captive and forced to run&... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Two part episode. HD Flash and CGI animation. Loosely inspired by the classic Chinese novel "The Water Margin." This comedy and action-adventure series is scheduled to run for 52 episodes. Long ago in The Hidden Kingdom, animals and humans lived... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pitched Battle Of The Great Wall Train. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pitched Battle Of The Great Wall Train? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!