Dog CastleDog Castle (2010) Season 1 Episode 110-A- Hero: 108 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1003 times total.
- Hero: 108 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mike Young Productions, Cartoon Network International, Gamania, Moonscoop Entertainment
- Distributed by: Taffy Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Commander ApeTrully, Mr. No Hands, Mighty Ray, High Roller, Jumpy Ghostface, Sparky White, Lin Chung, Sparky Black, Woo the Wise, Mystique Sonia.
- Voice Actors: Ian James Corlett, Brian Drummond, Andrew Francis, Adrian Petriw, Kelly Sheridan.
- Directed By Trevor Wall, Pongo Kou.
- Produced By Bill Schultz, Rita Street.
- Animated By Jeffrey Imutan, Rafael L. Navarro, Tyree Dillihay.
- Written By Kent Redeker.
- Music: John McPhillips.
- First Aired on March 12, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
First Squad is called into action to rescue ApeTrully from the Dog King, but the only way for them to earn the trust of the Dog Kingdom is to defeat them in a dogsled race.
Cartoon Production Information:
HD Flash and CGI animation. Loosely inspired by the classic Chinese novel "The Water Margin." This comedy and action-adventure series is scheduled to run for 52 episodes. Long ago in The Hidden... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog Castle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!