Song Of The PetalarsSong Of The Petalars (2011) Season 1 Episode 4- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 748 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation, Studio 4░C
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, WilyKit, Slythe, Petalar, Old Petalar, Adult Emrick, Lizard Lieutenant, Cheetara, Snarf, Tygra, Cask, WilyKat, Panthro, Sauro, Child Emrick, Old Emrick, Khamai.
- Voice Actors: Will Friedle, Madeleine Hall, Dee Bradley Baker, Patrick Cavanaugh, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Satomi Koorogi, Matthew Mercer, Eamon Pirruccello; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Yasuhiro Geshi, Sean Song.
- Produced By Michael Jelenic, Ethan Spaulding, Sam Register.
- Animated By Joaquim Dos Santos.
- Written By J. M. DeMatteis.
- First Aired on August 12, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Japan
As the Lizards keep getting closer to the Thundercats, Lion-O questions if they're fighting a losing battle. When they see a small armada catching up, they hide in a thorn-bush forest where they meet the Petalars. The Petalars have lived in the forest since their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The new "ThunderCats" will appeal to viewers who have loved the characters all their lives as well as young newcomers to the franchise. A sweeping tale combining swords and science and boasting ferocious battles with the highest of stakes, the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Song Of The Petalars" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Song Of The Petalars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!