Newspaper ThiefNewspaper Thief (2011) Season 1 Episode 14- The Looney Tunes Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 607 times total.
- The Looney Tunes Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Reel FX Creative Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Pepe Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales, Marvin the Martian, Porky Pig, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, Tasmanian Devil, Gossamer, Petunia Pig, Granny, Witch Hazel, Melissa Duck, Pete Puma, Tosh, Yosemite Sam, Mac, Elmer Fudd, Lola Bunny.
- Voice Actors: Joe Alaskey, Fred Armisen, Eric Bauza, Bob Bergen, Jeff Bergman, Jim Cummings, Grey DeLisle, June Foray, Stan Freberg, Jess Harnell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
- Produced By Allison Abbate, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Jim Cashman, Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, Rachel Ramras.
- Music: Christopher Lennertz.
- First Aired on August 23, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Daffy's morning newspaper seems to be missing, so he concludes that there's a thief in the neighborhood -- just hours before he and Bugs host a dinner party for their neighbors. When Granny, Witch Lezah, Yosemite Sam and Gossamer arrive, Daffy won't let the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Includes the Merrie Melodies: "Tasmanian Meltdown" with Tasmanian Devil and the CGI Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner short: "Gone in 60 Parsecs." No longer confined to seven-minute shorts, Bugs and Daffy are out of the woods and living in the suburbs... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Newspaper Thief" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Newspaper Thief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!