To Bowl Or Not To BowlTo Bowl Or Not To Bowl (2011) Season 1 Episode 13- The Looney Tunes Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 616 times total.
- The Looney Tunes Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Reel FX Creative Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Marvin the Martian, Porky Pig, Granny, Singer, Tosh Gopher, Terry Delgado, Pete Puma, Mac Gopher.
- Voice Actors: Jeff Bergman, Eric Bauza, Bob Bergen, June Foray, Holland Greco, Jess Harnell, Steve Hytner, John Kassir, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Keith Baxter.
- Produced By Allison Abbate, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, Ben Falcone, Rachel Ramras.
- Music: Christopher Lennertz.
- First Aired on July 26, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Daffy is attempting to win a bowling tournament with Porky, Marvin and Pete against his high school rival Terry Delgado. But when Bugs shows up the others favor... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Includes the Merrie Melodies: "Yellow Bird" with Tweety and Sylvester and the CGI Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner short: "Vicious Cycles." No longer confined to seven-minute shorts, Bugs and Daffy are... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "To Bowl Or Not To Bowl" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Bowl Or Not To Bowl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!