Two's CompanyTwo's Company (2000) Season 5 Episode 509-B- Pepper Ann Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 692 times total.
- Pepper Ann Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Moose, Milo Kamalani, Nicky Little, Pepper Ann, Lydia.
- Voice Actors: Pamela Adlon, Danny Cooksey, Clea Lewis, Kathleen Wilhoite, April Winchell.
- First Aired on November 14, 2000.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 5
Nicky and Stuart split from each other, and Milo and Gwen also go their separate ways. Nicky is distraught, and Milo cannot forget Gwen. Then Pepper Ann has a super-good plan. Milo and Nicky should pretend to be a couple in order to make Stuart and Gwen jealous.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
It took place in a wacky suburb, it starred cartoon adolescents, it charted the ups and downs of junior high school, and it aired as part of Disney's One Saturday Morning block, but Pepper Ann was no Doug clone. In fact, the two stars couldn't be... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Two's Company. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Two's Company? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!