Sleep SmartSleep Smart (2011) Episode 9- Rated A For Awesome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 351 times total.
- Rated A For Awesome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nerd Corps Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Lester "Les" Awesome, Noam, Lars, Thera Awesome, Mr. Twitchy.
- Voice Actors: Samuel Vincent.
- Produced By Asaph Fipke, Chuck Johnson, Ken Faier.
- First Aired on June 30, 2011.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- U.S.A. / Canada
Noam can't see why people should waste time sleeping, so invents something called a Beddi-body -- a sleepwalking robot bed that soon goes haywire.
Cartoon Production Information:
Computer-animated series. This series is scheduled to run for 52 episodes. What's the one thing that strikes dread in the hearts of kids everywhere? It's BLAH! Caught looking doofy at a school... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sleep Smart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!