David Macaulay: Roman City
Alternate Title: Roman CityDavid Macaulay: Roman City (Roman City) (1994) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 278 times total.
- Unicorn Projects
- Animation Studio: Kurtz and Friends
- Distributed by: Public Broadcasting Service
- Cartoon Characters: David Macaulay/Host, Marcus Fabricius, Augustus Caesar, Gaius Valerius, Laurens, Acco Bouvaix, Aiden, Licinus, Turia, Druid Priestess, Servant, Citizen, Soldier.
- Voice Actors: David Macaulay, Derek Jacobi, Ian McKellen, Brian Blessed, John Sessions, Sophie Thompson, Geoffrey Matthews, Sandra Clark; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Larry Klein.
- Produced By Larry Klein, Mark Olshaker, Michael Lander, Loraine Roberts, Bob Kurtz, Ray Hubbard, Kate Roach, David Lipman.
- Animated By Becky Bristow, David Byers Brown, Roger Chiasson, Pam mCooke, Kevin Johnson, Cathy Jones, Matthew Michel, Linda Miller, Gary Mooney, Cynthia Wells, Shane Zalvin.
- Written By Mark Olshaker, Bob Kurtz, David Macaulay.
- Awards: Winner, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program, 1993.
- Music: Richard Einhorn.
- Originally Released in December of 1994 (Estimate).
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
Taking a page from his acclaimed book, author and architecture buff David Macaulay explores the inner workings of the fictional city of Verbonia, a planned Roman civilization with strikingly modern conveniences, through the magic of computer animation. Later in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Combining live action and animation, this documentary was released as a TV special.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "David Macaulay: Roman City" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about David Macaulay: Roman City? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!