Welcome To Happy HarborWelcome To Happy Harbor (2011) Season 1 Episode 103- Young Justice Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 412 times total.
- Young Justice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: MOI Animation, Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mark Desmond, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Dubbilex, Dick Grayson/Robin, Conner Kent/Superboy, Clark Kent/Superman, Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad, J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, Wally West/Kid Flash, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Bruce Greenwood, Phil LaMarr, Jesse McCartney, Nolan North, Khary Payton.
- Directed By Jay Oliva.
- Produced By Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti, Sam Register.
- Written By Kevin Hopps.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis.
- First Aired on January 21, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
July 17: Speedy refuses to join the group after a battle with Brick. July 18: The group faces off against Mister Twister who is attacking Happy Harbor under the false belief that Red Tornado is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In Young Justice, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over- to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you're not just a normal teenager? What if you're a teenage superhero? Are you ready to join the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Welcome To Happy Harbor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Welcome To Happy Harbor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!