Which Is Which?'S Schedule For TwoWhich Is Which?'S Schedule For Two (1981) Season 1 Episode 19- Saikyo Robo Daiohja Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 386 times total.
- Saikyo Robo Daiohja AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Sunrise Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Robot King Daioja, Prince Edward Mito, Baron Kaikusu, Duke Skead, Flora Shinobu, King Tokugar.
- Voice Actors: Toshio Furukawa, Sanae Takagi, Tohru Furuya.
- Directed By Katsuyoshi Sakaki.
- Animated By Akehiro Kaneyama.
- Written By Akifumi Yoshida, Hiroyuki Hoshiyama, Kosuke Yoshida, Sukehiro Tomita, Tsunehisa Ito, Yoshihisa Araki.
- Music: Michiaki Watanabe.
- First Aired on June 06, 1981.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 50 episodes. The name of the 50-planet federation, the Edon protectorate, is a pun on Edo, the ancient name of Tokyo. King Tokugar is a pun on Tokugawa. The show was partly inspired by the long-running samurai series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Which Is Which?'S Schedule For Two. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Which Is Which?'S Schedule For Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!