Sir HeftySir Hefty (1981) Season 1 Episode 8113- Smurfs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 907 times total.
- Smurfs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, SEPP International
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Grouchy, Handy, Lazy, Smurfette, Clumsy, Harmony, Greedy, Jokey, Mother Nature, Azrael, Papa, Sleepy, Vanity, Gargamel.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Lucille Bliss, William Callaway, Hamilton Camp, June Foray, Don Messick, Alan Oppenheimer, Paul Winchell, Paul Kirby; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Hathcock, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson, Bob Goe; more Directors ...
- Produced By Gerald Baldwin, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Bob Hathcock, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Ron Myrick, Jefferey Hall, James T. Walker, Bob Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Becky Bristow, Kent Butterworth; more Animators ...
- Written By Creighton Barnes, John Bates, John Bonaccorsi, Doug Booth, Alan Burnett, Patsy Cameron, Claire Geber, William Halsley, Catherine Johnson; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 24, 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Hefty becomes a knight to slay a dragon that's been setting fire to the village.
Cartoon Production Information:
Proving that we indeed are a one-world community, NBC president Fred Silverman bought the rights to the Flemish created characters known as the Smurfs and turned them into one of the most successful... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sir Hefty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sir Hefty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!