Benson Be GoneBenson Be Gone (2011) Season 2 Episode 211- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 474 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, High Five Ghost, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Muscle Man, Skips, Leon, Susan, Mr. Maellard.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Blum, April Stewart, David Ogden Stiers.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- Written By John Infantino.
- First Aired on February 28, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
After Mordecai and Rigby cause one calamity too many at the park, Mr. Maellard blames Benson.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Benson Be Gone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!