Rage Against The TVRage Against The TV (2011) Season 2 Episode 208- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 503 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, High Five Ghost, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Muscle Man, Skips, Jimmy, TV Announcers.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Roger Craig Smith.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- Written By J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth, John Infantino.
- First Aired on February 14, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mordecai and Rigby are about to beat "The Hammer," the supposedly unbeatable final boss in their new video game, when the TV breaks. They ask around, hoping... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rage Against The TV? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!