High ScoreHigh Score (2011) Season 2 Episode 207- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 765 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, GBF, Jack Farley, Margaret, Patron, Kids.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Janie Haddad, David Kaufman.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- Written By Sean Szeles.
- First Aired on February 07, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mordecai and Rigby are fed up with the disrespect they receive, so they decide to beat two rude kids' high scores at an arcade game (Broken Bones). But now they must compete against the game's greatest player: Garrett Bobby Ferguson, a giant bearded face who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about High Score? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!