Rigby's BodyRigby's Body (2010) Season 1 Episode 103- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 630 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, High Five Ghost, Rigby, Pops, Muscle Man, Skips, Basketball, Kid.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Jeff Bennett.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Chris Reccardi.
- Written By J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- First Aired on November 15, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Rigby eats too much junk food, his body forces out his consciousness.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rigby's Body? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!