Prank CallersPrank Callers (2010) Season 1 Episode 110- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 684 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, Clerk, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Skips, TV Ad, Kids, Master Prank Callers.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Chris Reccardi.
- Written By J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth,, Kent Osborne.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on November 01, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mordecai and Rigby decide to make prank phone calls. They try to prank the Master Prank Caller numerous times, although they fail to fool him.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Prank Callers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!