The Unicorns Have Got To GoThe Unicorns Have Got To Go (2010) Season 1 Episode 109- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 781 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Unicorn #1 - Billy, Skips, Commercial VO, Unicorn #2 - Alex, Margaret, Unicorns.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Chris Reccardi.
- Written By Kat Morris, Paul Scarlata.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on October 25, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 109
- Season: 1
Mordecai buys a new cologne to attract Margaret (Mordecai's crush) instead of hanging out with Rigby like he promised. But instead, the cologne attracts a gang of trouble-making unicorns. The unicorns "help" Mordecai attract Margaret, but only make him feel... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Unicorns Have Got To Go? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!