Getting AheadGetting Ahead (1965) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 704 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Swifty, Shorty.
- Voice Actors: Eddie Lawrence.
- Directed By Howard Post.
- Animated By Wm. B. Pattengill.
- Written By Eli Bauer.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released in December of 1965 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
About a tall, chain-smoking con man and a short, bulbous patsy of a man.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Swifty and Shorty Cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Getting Ahead" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Getting Ahead? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!