Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life
Alternate Title: The Meaning of LifeMonty Python's The Meaning Of Life (The Meaning of Life) (1983) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 925 times total.
- Feature Film with Animated SegmentsFeatureLive-Action
- 3D CG Animation
- Celandine Films, The Monty Python Partnership, Universal Pictures
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: (Live Action): Chairman, Doctor, Harry Blackitt, Wymer, Hordern, General, Coles, Dr. Livingstone, Transvestite, Eric, Arthur Jarrett, Geoffrey, Tony Bennett, Dr. Spencer, Humphrey Williams, Sturridge, Ainsworth, Waiter, Eric's Assistant, Maître D', Grim Reaper, Window Washer, Walters, Middle of the Film Announcer, M'Lady Joeline, Mr. Brown, Howard Katzenberg, Gunther, Gaston, "Meaning of Life" Singer, Mr. Moore, Mrs. Blackitt, Watson, Blackitt, Atkinson, Perkins, Front End, Mrs. Hendy, Man in Pink, Noël Coward, Angela, Bert, Mum, Priest, Biggs, Sergeant, Man with Bendy Arms, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Creosote, Maria, Leaf Father, Fiona Portland-Smyth, Window Washer, Harry, Mr. Pycroft, Dad, Chaplain, Carter, Spadger, Regimental Sergeant Major, Pakenham-Walsh, Rear End, Female TV Presenter, Mr. Marvin Hendy, Governor, Leaf Son, Debbie Katzenberg, Beefeater Waitress, Wife of Guest #1, Leaf Mother, Leaf Daughter, Heaven Receptionist, Chadwick, Jeremy Portland-Smyth, Mrs. Williams, Groom, Wycliff, Troll Waiter, Mrs. Moore, Bride, Wife of Guest #2, Brown's Son, Diner Eating Howard the Fish, Topless Pursuer, Student Doctor, Restaurant Diner, Dancers, Fish, Guests, Victims, Nurses.
Characters (Live Action), Segment "The Crimson Permanent Assurance": Myrtle Devenish (Old Lady), Matt Frewer (Cornered Executive who Jumps), Sydney Arnold, Guy Bertrand, Andrew Bicknell, Ross Davidson, Tim Douglas, Eric Francis, Billy John, Russell Kilmister, Peter Mantle, Len Marten, Peter Merrill, Cameron Miller, Gareth Milne, Larry Noble, Paddy Ryan, Leslie Sarony, John Scott Martin, Eric Stovell, Wally Thomas, Jack Armstrong, Robert Carrick, Douglas Cooper, George Daly, Chick Fowles, Terry Grant, Robin Hewlett, Tommy Isley, Juba Kennerley, Tony Lang, John Murphy, Terry Rendell, Ronald Shilling, Albert Welch.
- Voice Actors: (Live Action): Graham Chapman, Peter Salmon, Lizie Saunderson, Steve St. Klonis, Voyd, Timothy Ward, Michelle Welch, Gess Whitfield; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Terry Jones.
- Produced By John Goldstone.
- Animated By Jill Brooks, Kate Hepburn, Richard Ollive, Tim Ollive, Mike Stuart.
- Written By Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin.
- Awards: Grand Prize of the Jury Terry Jones, Cannes Film Festival, 1983, Nominee, Palme d'Or, Terry Jones, Cannes Film Festival, 1983; more Awards ...
- Music: John Du Prez.
- Editor: Julian Doyle.
- Originally Released on March 31, 1983.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 107 minutes.
It took God six days to create the earth, and Monty Python just 90 minutes to screw it up. The Monty Python collective explains it all in this episodic comedy that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Live-action film with cutout animation sequences by Terry Gilliam. Budgeted at an estimated $9 million, this film grossed $14.9 million in the United States. Release date is for the United States;... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!