How To Stuff A Wild BikiniHow To Stuff A Wild Bikini (1965) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 845 times total.
- Feature Film with Animated SegmentsFeatureLive-Action
- Traditional Animation
- American International Pictures
- Distributed by: American International Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: (Live Action): Dee Dee, Ricky, B.D. "Big Deal" MacPherson, Eric Von Zipper, Cassandra, Johnny, Bonehead, Animal, North Dakota Pete, Native Girl, Dr. Melamed, Khola Koku, Bwana, The Kingsmen, Puss, J.D., Patti, Mike, Chickie, Secretary, English Girl, Peanuts, Italian Girl, German Girl, Barbarette, Manicurist, Shoeshine Girl, Peachy Keane, Frankie, Michele, Bwana's Daughter [The Witches Witch], Bookends, Rat Pack, Ad Men, Beach Girls, Beach Boys.
- Voice Actors: (Live Action): Annette Funicello, Dwayne Hickman, Brian Donlevy.
- Directed By William Asher.
- Produced By Samuel Z. Arkoff, James H. Nicholson, Anthony Carras.
- Animated By Art Clokey, Jack Kinney.
- Written By William Asher, Leo Townsend.
- Music: Les Baxter.
- Editor: Fred Feitshans, Eve Newman.
- Originally Released on July 14, 1965.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 93 minutes.
With Frankie away in Tahiti with his naval reserve unit, Dee Dee and the rest of the beach party gang are involved in a new series of adventures. These are spurred... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Live-action film with clay-animated opening title sequence by Art Clokey. Soundtrack:
- "How to Stuff a Wild Bikini," Words and Music by Guy Hemric and Jerry Styner, Performed by John... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How To Stuff A Wild Bikini" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Stuff A Wild Bikini? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!