Woofer And Wimper, Dog DetectivesWoofer And Wimper, Dog Detectives (1977) - Woofer & Wimper, Dog Detectives Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 68 times this month, and 2429 times total.
- Woofer & Wimper, Dog Detectives Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Larry, Sheriff Bagley, Woofer, D.D., Pepper, Dotty, Wimper.
- Voice Actors: David Joliffe, John Stephenson, Paul Winchell, Bob Hastings, Patricia Stitch, Tara Talboy, Jim MacGeorge.
- Produced By Terry Morse Jr, William Hanna, Joesph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Neil Balnaves.
- Written By Kathy Colburn, Tom Dagenais, Dill Dailey, Dianne Dixon, Kari Oaurs, Andy Heyward, Chris Jenkyns, Mark Jones, Joan Maurer, Michael Maurer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Peter Berger, Warner Leighton, Peter Jennings, Dick Elliott, Barry Gold; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 10, 1977.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Rerun, re-edited version of Clue Club.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Woofer And Wimper, Dog Detectives. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Woofer And Wimper, Dog Detectives? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!