The Beast And The BellThe Beast And The Bell (1991) - The Pirates of Dark Water Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 507 times total.
- The Pirates of Dark Water Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Fil-Cartoons, Inc., Tama Production Co. Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc., Tama Production Co. Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Tula, Mantus, Konk, Ioz, Bloth, Ren, Niddler, Dark Dweller, Morpho, Kiroptus, Kangent, Jargis, Skorian, Lugg Brothers.
- Voice Actors: Jodi Benson, Peter Cullen, Tim Curry, Hector Elizondo, Brock Peters, George Newbern, Frank Welker, Rene Auberjonois, Jim Cummings, Regis Cordic; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By John Dorman, David Kirschner, Paul Sabella, Mark Young.
- Animated By Kazuhiro Ohmane, Masahito Shishido, Toshi Mizumura, Akira Watanabe, Romy Garcia, Marie Mascarina, Achiu So, Wincat Alcala, Jess Espanola, Luis Dimaranan, Joanna Romersa; more Animators ...
- Written By Lane Raichert, Mark Young, Kelly Ward, Jim Woodring.
- Music: Tom Chase, Steve Rucker, Bodie Chandler.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Tim Iverson, Michele Douglas, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 02, 1991.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Ren receives a vision that tells him to travel to a mysterious island and ring a magical bell that will rid the world of Dark Water.
Cartoon Production Information:
Ren is a pirate who is trying to save his planet. He journeys all over trying to recover a bunch of lost magical treasures that will bring his world back from the terrible end it's headed to. Saturday morning cartoons got a little more grown-up with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Beast And The Bell" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Beast And The Bell? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!