The Walking House CaperThe Walking House Caper (1976) - Clue Club Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 602 times total.
- Clue Club Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Larry, Sheriff Bagley, Woofer, D.D., Pepper, Dotty, Wimper.
- Voice Actors: Bob Hastings, David Joliffe, James MacGeorge, John Stephenson, Patricia Stitch, Tara Talboy, Paul Winchell, Julie McWhirter, Joan Gerber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Sue Beak, John Burge, Geoff Collins, Don Ezard, Warwick Gilbert, Gerry Grabner, Sebastian Hurple, Cynthia Leech, Don MacKinnon, Paul McAdam, Henry Neville, Di Rudder, Jean Tych, Paul Maron; more Animators ...
- Written By Herb Armstrong, Haskell Barkin, Dick Conway, Jack Fox, Gordon Glasco, Orville Hampton, Duane Poole, Dick Robbins, James Schmerer, Lee Sheldon; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 02, 1976.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Clue Club was a cartoon about four precocious young investigators who solved crimes with the help of two bloodhounds, Woofer and Whimper. Dotty was the little... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Clue Club was a cartoon about four precocious young investigators who solved crimes with the help of two bloodhounds, Woofer and Whimper. Dotty was the little redhead who analyzed the data that... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Walking House Caper" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Walking House Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!