Sannin? × Gonin? × Saigo No Sentaku
English Title: Three People? × Five People? × Last ChoiceSannin? × Gonin? × Saigo No Sentaku (Three People? × Five People? × Last Choice) (2000) Season 1 Episode 17- Hunter X Hunter Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 602 times total.
- Hunter X Hunter AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nippon Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Gon, Aunt Mito, Kyte the Hunter.
- Voice Actors: Junko Takeuchi, Hiroki Takahashi, Hozumi Gôda, Kanako Mitsuhashi, Yuki Kaida, Akari Hibino, Akifumi Endô, Akiko Kimura, Atsuko Bungo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kazuhiro Furuhashi.
- Animated By Masaaki Kawanami.
- Written By Nobuaki Kishima.
- Music: Toshihiko Sahashi.
- First Aired on February 19, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 1
The last test to get out of the tower has two paths: one is too long and the other will only allow three of the five to enter. Leorio and Tonpa start fighting to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 62 episodes. Based on a mange by Yoshihiro Togashi. Hunter is a profession. A man who hunts for monsters, treasures and lands of mystery, thereby protecting the order of mankind... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sannin? × Gonin? × Saigo No Sentaku. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sannin? × Gonin? × Saigo No Sentaku? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!