The Goofy GophersThe Goofy Gophers (1947) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 3217 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Mac, Tosh, Watchdog, Bugs Bunny (Cameo).
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Don Williams, Manny Gould, J. C. Melendez, Cal Dalton.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 25, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:23 minutes.
A watchdog with an English accent guards a victory garden. He tries forcibly to expel two wacky (but ultra-polite) gophers who are stocking up on food. The dog's every effort results in painful, humiliating defeat: he receives a pumpkin to the head, a large... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of the newly reworked Gophers originally seen in 1942's Gopher Goofy, and the only time that they had grey fur. The characters were based on the super-polite Edward Everett Horton and Franklin Pangborn, including their rather... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Goofy Gophers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Goofy Gophers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!