Twilight Zone: The MovieTwilight Zone: The Movie (1983) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1123 times total.
- Feature Film with Animated SegmentsFeatureLive-Action
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: (Live Action) (Prologue): Car Driver, Passenger.
Characters (Live Action) (Segment #1): Bill Connor, Larry, Ray, German Officer, German Officer, Bar Patron, French Mother, Charming G.I., Waitresses, G.I.s, Vietnamese, K.K.K., Soldiers.
Characters (Live Action) (Segment #2): Mr. Bloom, Mr. Leo Conroy, Mr. Weinstein, Mrs. Weinstein, Mrs. Dempsey, Mr. Agee, Mr. Mute, Miss Cox, Young Mr. Weinstein, Young Mrs. Weinstein, Young Mr. Agee, Young Mrs. Dempsey, Young Mr. Mute, Mr. Gray Panther, Mr. Conroy's Son, Mr. Conroy's Daughter-in-Law, Nurses.
Characters (Live Action) (Segment #3): Helen Foley (School Teacher), Anthony, Uncle Walt, Mother, Father, Ethel, Walter Paisley (Diner Owner), Sara, Tim, Charlie.
Characters (Live Action) (Segment #4): John Valentine, Sr. Stewardess, Jr. Stewardess, Co-Pilot, Creature, Ambulance Driver, Sky Marshal, Pilot Announcement, Little Girl, Mother, Old Woman, Old Man, Young Girl, Young Man, Passenger, Mechanics.
- Voice Actors: Burgess Meredith, Carol Vogel.
Vocal Talent: Albert Brooks, Dan Aykroyd.
Vocal Talent: Vic Morrow, Doug McGrath; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Landis, Steven Spielberg, Joe Dante, George Miller.
- Produced By John Landis, Steven Spielberg, Kathleen Kennedy, Jon Davison, Michael Finnell, George Folsey Jr, Frank Marshall.
- Written By Robert Garland, John Landis, John Landis Richard Matheson, Melissa Mathison, George Clayton Johnson, Richard Matheson, Jerome Bixby, Rod Serling; more Writers ...
- Awards: Saturn Award, Best Supporting Actor, John Lithgow, 1984, Nominee, Saturn Award, Best Horror Film, 1984; Nominee, Saturn Award, Best Supporting Actor, Scatman Crothers, 1984; more Awards ...
- Music: Jerry Goldsmith.
- Editor: Malcolm Campbell, Michael Kahn, Tina Hirsch, Howard E. Smith.
- Originally Released on June 24, 1983.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 101 minutes.
Four short horrific tales are anthologized in this film as a tribute to Rod Serling and his popular TV series.
Cartoon Production Information:
Live-action film with animated sequence (on TV) from "It's a Good Life" segment by Sally Cruikshank. She describes this as the "cartoon hell sequence," adding that "beautiful cels" were painted for it. In the live-action scene surrounding this... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Twilight Zone: The Movie" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Twilight Zone: The Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!