The Tale Of The Flopsy Bunnies And Mrs. TittlemouseThe Tale Of The Flopsy Bunnies And Mrs. Tittlemouse (1992) Episode 7- The World of Peter Rabbit and Friends Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 492 times total.
- The World of Peter Rabbit and Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- TVC London, Frederick Warne & Co., British Broadcasting Corporation, Pony Canyon, Fuji Television Network
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation, The Family Channel
- Cartoon Characters: Mrs. Tittlemouse, Mr. Jackson, Mr. Benjamin Bunny, Mrs. Flopsy Bunny, Mr. McGregor, Mrs. McGregor, Robin, Flopsy Bunnies, Insects.
Characters (Live Action): Beatrix Potter.
- Voice Actors: Anna Massey, Richard Griffiths, Adrian Scarborough, Sheila Steafel, Andrew Robertson, June Watson, Mary Jane Bowe, Nichola Dawson, Jenny Moore; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dave Unwin, Dennis Abey.
- Produced By John Coates, Ginger Gibbons, Catrin Unwin, Nick Comley, Dennis Abey, Giles Johnson, Jonathan Peel.
- Animated By Ronaldo Canfora, Chris Evans, Keiko Masuda, Jayne Bevitt, Claire Nelmes, Nicolette van Gendt, Dave Webster, Gail Wright, Hilary Audus, Malcolm Draper, Les Gibbard, Barry Hales; more Animators ...
- Written By Beatrix Potter.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program (For Programming One Hour or Less), John Coates (Producer), Ginger Gibbons (Producer), Geoff Dunbar (Director) and Dianne Jackson (Director/Writer), 1993.
- Music: Colin Towns.
- Editor: Corinne Lejeune, Tony Fish, Mark Edwards, Taylor Grant, Peter Hearn.
- First Aired on June 24, 1992.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK), The Family Channel.
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- United Kingdom / Japan
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tale Of The Flopsy Bunnies And Mrs. Tittlemouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!