Every Home Should Have One
Alternate Title: Think DirtyEvery Home Should Have One (Think Dirty) (1970) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 721 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Richard Williams Studio (Titles and Animation)
- Distributed by: British Lion Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Teddy Brown, Liz Brown, Wallace Trufitt, McLaughlin, Mrs. Monty Levin, Lotte von Gelbstein, Vicar Geoffrey Mellish, Chandler's Secretary, Colonel Belper, Chandler, Joanna Snow, Magistrate, Hildegarde, Nat Kaplan, Hot Dog Girl, Arthur, Mario, Leonard Crape, Trufitt's Manservant, Maud Crape, Wednesday Play Star, Inga Giltenburg, Rokes, Goldilocks Presenter, Mrs. Kaplan, Pippa, Stockbroker, Dracula's Victim, Jimpson, Hetty Soames, Arthur Soames, Richard Brown, Elvira, Shopping Man, Tolworth, Defence Solicitor, Girl, Mother in TV Commercial, Magistrates' Clerk, Ern, Taxi Driver with the Dwarfs, Porridge Eaters, Shopping Women, TV Production Assistants.
- Voice Actors: (Live Action): Marty Feldman, Judy Cornwell, Patrick Cargill, Jack Watson, Patience Collier, Penelope Keith, Dinsdale Landen, Annabel Leventon; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By James Clark.
- Produced By Ned Sherrin, Terry Glinwood.
- Written By Marty Feldman, Denis Norden, Barry Took, Herbert Kretzmer, Milton Shulman.
- Music: John Cameron.
- Editor: Ralph Sheldon.
- Originally Released on March 05, 1970.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 94 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Comedy about an advertising man who is assigned by his boss to infuse a sex image into television commercials for porridge. While his wife runs a clean-up TV movement organized by the local vicar, he has an affair with the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Live-action film with animation by Richard Williams. The animation spoofed the animated ads that Williams did for a living. The word "buy" is used during the film's opening credits instead of the more standard "by" (e.g. "Directed buy").... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Every Home Should Have One" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Every Home Should Have One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!